Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Manor House Creation Step by Step Canvas Tutorial


I created this Canvas using Manor House Creation Flowers...
 Thanks for taking the time to check out the step by step canvas I created this month. Manor House Creations make it easy to produce a beautiful project.
* * *
1. The first step is to paint a thin coat of cream acrylic paint over your canvas, and allow it to completely dry.
2. Cover a mask with modeling paste. I have used a scrolly mask in each corner, and have only covered portions of it in a few places. Allow to completely dry.
3. I have used pink, beige and green paint here. I simply used a small paint brush and smeared streaks of the color onto the canvas. TIP: If you feel you have added too much color, paint over those areas with the cream paint you started with.
4.  Add a 4×6 photo, after popping it up with pop dots.
5. Attach the beautiful Manor House Creations flowers with liquid glue.
6.  I then fussy cut some flowers and leaves from the Scrap cake collection ‘One moment in time’, I then adhered those aroung the flowers as shown
6. Add some butterflies, and your title, and your canvas is ready to frame.
Products used: MHC Marguerite-mocha, Beauty-off white, Merangue-pin, TSC-One moment in time.
I hope you enjoyed this step by step as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: