Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am a Guest Designer at the Colour Room....


I am very excited to have a Guest spot at the Colour Room  

this week... Please Check it out....and the Gorgeous Manor 

House Flowers I used to create my page....I copied the post 

below and added the Color Palette and a few photos of my 

LO....

Welcome to TCR and to the release of Palette #106 Today.

THIS WEEK BRINGS US
A gorgeous Sunny palette perfect for using those stunning Manor House Creations flowers on!
Some Wonderful Projects from our 2 new RDA's
Fabulous Guest Designer pages
and Gorgeous works of Art from our Designers
and We are incredibly Lucky this month.  Or more to the point.....You guys will have several chances to win something special over the month of April......We have 2 new very generous Sponsors....
First up........

This company, based in Australia, has provided the Design Team with a multitude of flowers for each palette this month.  Be sure to upload your projects to the Photo Wall this week and be in the running to win one of several RAKS from Manor House Creations.  We also are very lucky to have a series of Guest Designers from Manor House Creations over the next few weeks, so be prepared to be inspired by some flower masters.

For the Month of April we have Manor House Creations Sponsoring us.  We have some special Guest Designers from Manor House sharing their amazing talents with us this month.  
WELCOME Delaina Burns....
My name is Delaina Burns and I live in a small town in Alabama with my husband of 27 years and our two, practically, grown children. I am surrounded by a large extended family, and you will see many of their faces featured on my pages. I have enjoyed making things with my hands for as long as I can remember. I am a self taught seamstress and have operated a successful custom drapery and bedding business from home for more than 15 years. This job has enabled me to be home for my family, while working and helping provide for them.


I have been scrapping since 2006. I have been blessed with many design Team positions over the last few years, including Nikki Sivils, GCD Studio, Scrap Within Reach, my LSS, Sweet Memories in Carrollton, Ga, and My Creative Scrapbook, among others. I have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooking m.m, Scrapbook Trends, UK Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbooks Etc., Scrapbook News and Reviews, and Scrap Street Magazine. I am thrilled to get a chance to play here at the Colour Room.

Where do you scrap?
I have a Scrap/Sewing Room at home.


What do you scrap most about?
My daughter...and sweetie nieces.


What is you favourite trend ATM?
I don't think that I am much of a trend scrapper.
What are your favourite things to create?
I prefer layouts but I am learning to enjoy using canvas.
When do you find time to scrap?
I find a little time just about every day.

The Colour Palette...





Head on over the The Colour Room for tons of inspiring Colour Palettes and loads of beautiful pages.



6 comments:

  1. It is always a pleasure to see your beautiful work. Truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Congrats Delaina!! U totally rocked the colour palette! Such a gorgeous page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, really a great job you have done. The little girl is looking awesome. Manor House has such a beautiful view.

    Manor House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a simple layout but it doesn't need anything else, that gorgeous photo with those amazing flowers is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a splendid job. I like your work very much. The girl is looking very cute.

    4 star hotels Dublin

    ReplyDelete