Thursday, April 5, 2012

April's Reveal at My Creative Scrapbook....beautiful Prima!

Thank you for taking a moment to stop by my blog...If you are here then I think that you are awesome!

The Album Kit is completely gorgeous this month, and well, every month. It's filled with beautiful Prima Amanac and so many fabulous embellies.

I had tons of fun creating with this kit...The first project here is a Canvas that includes a photo of my Grandmother, her brother and younger sister in 1922. I masked the back ground, using modeling paste and layers of paint....

Click the images for a closer view...






Take a moment to check out all the beautiful projects the DT at My Creative Scrapbook have made to inspire you.... here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty!! I love the clocks masked in the background. Subtle but so beautiful. I love all of your layers. I have a photo similar to yours of my grandfather and his sister back from the early 1900's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonsoir,
    Un petit coucou de France. J'ai découvert ton blog via un magasine de scrap et tu fais des pages magnifiques. J'espère un jour atteindre un niveau comme le tien. Moi je suis encore débutante et je n'ai pas encore assez de matériel pour faire ce genre de chose là. Mais en regardant des gens comme toi, on ne peut qu'apprendre. Bravo
    http://melimelodescrap.blogspot.com/
    Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful!! I love your blog, I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete