Saturday, March 3, 2012

An Early Reveal...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am excited to share an Album I created using the March Album Kit from My Creative Scrapbook...and yes we are revealing a few days early this month. This kit is filled to the brim with fabulous Websters Pages, Sunday Picnic and of course Prima...

Click the photos for a close up view...










This album is fill with photos of one of my favorite families. It's my Nephew, his sweet wife and their beautiful girls.  They live so far away from me in Germany but scrapping them makes me feel just a little closer. They are a United States Air Force family...and I am so proud of them.

8 comments:

  1. You make the prettiest things! I love your mini and am glad that it makes them seem not so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous mini album! Beautiful pictures ... you have rocked this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mini album!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is this! I am in love with all the vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they will LOVE this album.. full of vibrant colors and lovely photos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Delaina!! I adore your album, very beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done with the MME papers, I have them and can't wait to use them!!

    ReplyDelete