Thursday, February 16, 2012

Prima and My Creative Scrapbook....

Thanks for stopping by my blog....Today is a great day to be here....Prima and My Creative Scrapbook together and awesome Prizes to be won!!! and as always, I think you're Awesome!

My Creative Scrapbook.com is having a month long Prima contest. We love Prima flowers so we are giving a package of Prima flowers away to every new kit member during the contest (limited to the first 50 members). For our current members just invite a friend to join the club and you both will receive Prima flowers in your kit the first shipment of the promotion, what could be more fun! We also are having a sketch contest with a Fantastic Prima Prize. Come join in the fun by visiting My Creative Scrapbook.com visit our message board for details... Begins February 16 and ends March 14, 2012. We look forward to seeing what you create! Sketch Contest is here...


Below is the LO that I created using the Sketch and fantastic Prima, Romantique....click on photo for close up.







Come play along with us!!!

4 comments:

  1. Luv ur take one the sketch Delaina! Beautiful flower clusters & the trim is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Delaina... I am a new follower to your blog... love you work... love what you did with the sketch.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Delaina I was wondering if you can help me, I was one of the winners in March but although I emailed Pam a couple of times, I'm wondering if she hasn't gotten my emails. Would it be possible for you to ask her if she got my emails because I haven't heard back since March. please let meknow either way or have her contact me at: kerentamir@sympatico.ca or kerentamir.blogspot.com
    thank you so much
    Keren

    ReplyDelete