Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WoooHoooo.....I get to Ride!!! LYB!!!!

Check out Little Yellow Bicycles Blog....I get to Cycle Along with them!!! WoooHoooo!!!

We are so pleased to introduce our newest wearers of the Yellow Jersey.  We received over 150 applications in just two short weeks and are so appreciative of the work shared with us.  We said we would choose between 3-5 cycling team members per collection, so riding with us for our Saturdays Cycling Team will be the following talented and inspiring designers.  Please click on their names to see their blogs and get to know them a little bit more.  We will be sharing their Saturdays projects in the very soon...

Shellye McDaniel (Returning Cycling Team Member)

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congrats Delaina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Delaina! Glad to be creating alongside you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news Delaina! I can't wait to see what you create! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So deserved Delaina! can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! What a great company to work with! Love their products! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Looking forward to seeing your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My blog has been giving me issues or I would have been here a lot sooner to tell you...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooooooo thrilled to be working with you! Even if it is just for one showcase! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete