Saturday, January 28, 2012

Step by Step with Manor House Creations flowers....

 I created this page using the Gorgeous Flowers from Manor House Creations, the Summer lines. I am in love with each and every one and I know you will be too. 

I created this page using Country Lane Charm, Blossoms in Pink, Purple, and Grey, and Cutie Pies in Pink. 







I want to show a little paint technique on this page using a few colors of Puffy Paint...



I then used this MS Punch and punched the scalloped shapes..2 White and 2 Yellow. I then adhered the yellow to the white as seen below...



I used the Little Yellow Bicycle, Elizabeth Lane Collection....Cut the Grey paper 4" X 12" and then the Border Title Strip...



You will need a 5" White paper Doily, Pearl Blings,  Journal piece cut from the LYB paper, Floral with Vine cut  from the LYB Papers...

Follow the steps pictured  below to place the Products on your LO... I used 3 small photos...





The Next thing I added to this page was the Paint Dots...I randomly used the colors to accent the flowers...an easy step that makes a statement with colorful detail...



After adding the paint, I felt it needed a little more detail so I added the journal piece next to the photos, the Butterflies and scalloped white Lace under the title border strip....I accented the Lace with Pearl Blings and then added a piece of Twine just above the Pearls...


Now it feels complete to Me...





5 comments:

  1. Love this walk though. Stunning Layout! love the itty bitty dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just watching this layout evolve is wonderful! beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Delaina, love seeing it evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page. I love the step by step. Fun seeing your thought process here and with your MCS kit videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a colorful, tasteful, whimsical page!! Thank you so much for showing the creative process!

    ReplyDelete