Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crate Paper and My Creative Scrapbook......

Thanks you so much for visiting my blog...I am so happy that you are spending a little time with me today. If you are here then I definitely think that you are awesome!


My Creative Scrapbook has a beautiful Album Kit for January...It's loaded with gorgeous Crate Paper, Random Collection.

I made 2 very different looking LOs with this kit...this one is piled with gorgeous flowers and strips and layers...

click on LOs for a close up....

This one, not so many flowers but tons of strips and layers...


I guess I have "no style"....or maybe there is "no title" for it. I love to create with so many different products and design styles. Flowers rank up there in my top faves for embellishing, BUT, some times, I just like to see the paper... and who could resist these gorgeous Crate papers?!

2 comments:

  1. Totally stunning pages Delaina, your floral clusters on the first page are outstanding as always you have such a knack for getting them just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work as always. Yes, the Random collection is gorgeous!!! Rach is right. You do have a knack for getting your clusters and layers just right. :)

    ReplyDelete