Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHA buzzzz....and A Beautiful Reveal....

Happy January!  Isn't this the best time of the year...yes, for the dedicated scrapper it's more exciting than Christmas. CHA!!! I love seeing all the sneaks and hints of fabulous products to come. I can hardly wait to see it all in person. Oh yes...for me this is the most exciting time of the year! I LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping by....if you are here then I think you are awesome!

It's time for a reveal of my own here...This is January's Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook...It's filled with gorgeous products from Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee and Prima....What a wonderful combination!









 and the Kit...My Creative Scrapbook's January Main Kit...

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty, pretty pages, Delaina!!! I can't wait to see it in person.. stalking my mail man for my kit! ;)

    ReplyDelete