Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October's Reveal and a CHANCE TO WIN!!!

I have a few Los to share that I made using Three Bugs in a Rug, Ashtyn collection....This is from the October's Album Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.

Don't you just love the beautiful colors in these papers and Pam rawked the embellies with this kit, for sure.









Here is a close up of the beautiful Album Kit...


Ok, Now for your Chance to WIN!!! Pam has a little quiz for one lucky player... Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook's DT Gallery check out the gorgeous work from the Design Team...Come back here and leave me a comment telling me how many projects you counted there in all and follow my blog, then I will draw a name and that lucky person will be mailed an awesome Prima Prize from My Creative Scrapbook...See... easy..peasy...So What are you waiting for ....Head on over and count away...I will draw for a winner on Monday......Good Luck!!!  go here...

Be sure to leave me a comment with the number you counted and follow my blog...or let me know that you are already a follower.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I Love them ALL :O) Tricia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. these are so lovely.. the colors are crisp and designs are gorgeous.. all so beautiful.. i follow your blog, but i cant seem to see where to go to count the dt layouts.. but thats ok.. i just love seeing what you are up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. back again.. i counted twice.. so here goes.. there are 131 creations (layouts and cards) plus 1 dress form, and 15 tags in the little album beautiful you.... and i am a follower of your blog.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! I counted 134 so I'm hoping that's the magic number! I'm a follwer already. ;) Thanks for the chance to win!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are beautiful! I love that tissue paper looking flower!!!! Thanks for the kind words you left me on MCS. I guess about 147? I am already a follower of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I counted 134 different projects. I am already a follower love your LO's X

    ReplyDelete