Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nikki Sivils... My Lil Monster Collection...

Thanks so much for taking some of your time to stop by my blog. If you are here, then I think, you are awesome!

I am posting a couple of LOs made with Nikki Sivils, My Lil Monster Collection. This may just be the cutest group of monsters, ever! I had tons of fun playing with this awesome line


This first LO has a photo of my sweetie Simon when he was 5 years old...many years ago now. I miss my children being small. Those years were incredibly fast...so hold on to your little ones, while you still can. My Simon will be 21 in November...



I scrapped a pic of Anna and a couple of friends here. This was their last time at the park, playing before Anna left for College this past August. Like I said before...time passed too quickly....Love these girls so much!

.

4 comments:

  1. Hi.. these are so lovely.. and yes i agree.. the kids grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! What really cute uses for those papers and stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages Delaina! I love how you have used these papers.
    I agree they grow up far too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Delaina, these are SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!! My little ones are 4 years old and 2,5 years old and I can see the changes month to month..they grow up FAST!!! So..I know what you mean...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete