Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook and Websters Pages...

I am sure enjoying this beautiful Fall weather in Alabama. The temps are perfect and the leaves are turning beautiful. I hope it's beautiful where you are. Thanks  so much for stopping by...If you are here then you have made my day special!

I want to share a little more from My Creative Scrapbook's Oct Reveal...I have the Limited Edition for you today and it is GORGEOUS! This kit has Websters Pages.....what could be better, I ask you? I adore this "All About Me" Collection so much.


I created this LO for the Video Tutorial this month...Check it out ...here




This was a little different kind of LO for me. It's a little more shabby but I liked the results. I used modeling paste on most of the background papers to give it texture...I applied it through window screen. It gives it a bumpy texture that inks up well.



4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW these are both totally stunning, I especially love the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. these are amazing.. so many details.. beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete