Friday, October 7, 2011

Crate Farm House...Fall is in the Air, for sure...

Thanks so much for taking your time to stop by my blog...If you are here then you are AWESOME!!! I wish you a day filled with laughter!

I am happy to finally show you this gorgeous line from Crate that I got to play with. It the perfect collection for the fall season...and My Creative Scrapbook has it for you in the Oct Main Kit. The colors in this line and the embellishments in this kit will make your scrappy hours most enjoyable...



These have to be some of my all time favorite photos of Anna. I bought several hats at the dollar store and took a few of the girls out for a little photoshoot. We had a blast playing around in the hats and the girls posed and posed... Memories to last a lifetime...and I will preserve each and every one of them...happily scrapping them.



Now here is little Lindsey-Ann getting in on the "hat" play day....she was so cute trying them on and posing or the camera...I adore this shot of her in that, too big for her, straw hat....she is the sweetest thing ever...




This photo of these 3 is special to me in so many ways. Simon and Anna include Caleb as their sibling. They grew up close and remain loyal and devoted friends and family to one another. It's such a special bond that they share. This is a special day, because, they are together. You see, Anna's off to college, Simon being all grown up, or so he thinks, and Caleb being a senior this year, it's hard to get them together...and especially for a photo. I love these kids and I miss them being little.




Don't you just love a beautiful Carousel? I know I do! We found this one at North Point mall around Atlanta Ga. We were there for Emily's birthday.....so of course I could not pass up the photo opp...lol!





Here is the Kit Close Up....It's filled with Crate, prima, Zva,  and Dusty Attic...pure love!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all the burlap! Especially the burlap hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every page is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are all so beautiful.. the colors are stunning and very eye catching.. the designs are marvellous.. and the hessian/burlap adds such wonderful texture with the little bits too..love all of these...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your creations.. and banging my head against the wall.. I soooo love that chickenwire.. would have KILLED to creatie something with that.

    ReplyDelete