Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh Happy day!!! Manor House Creations!!!

What a thrill to be part of the awesome team of Manor House Creations. It was so cool to tune in to their blog today and see my introduction  as a Design Team Member/Educator....be still my heart, or at least, someone pinch me... I am over-joyed to be part of this team! See it here... woohoo!

Here is the LO that I created with the first box of fabulously gorgeous Flowers and even some beautiful papers from The Scrap Cake....







Products used: TSC Spring Awakening collection. MHC flowers: Tiana-white, The Tropics – Dusk & By the pool, Ballroom – Waltz.

4 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning.. the flowers just shine don't they? beauty-full layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, gorgeous, awesome!!!!! Utterly beautiful page Delaina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is gorgeous! As always!Love all of your flowers and layering.

    ReplyDelete