Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook Sept Album Kit Reveal...

My Creative Scrapbook's Sept. Album Kit...This is such a beutiful Album Kit...Loaded with Kaiser's Bubblegum Hill Collection and gorgeous flowers and emellishments to make a wonderful album to keep or share as a gift...I adored working with these products.

I chose birthday pics of my sweetie niece Emily...She turned 10 this year and is just one of the prettiest girls in the world to me...








Fold out photo insert...




3 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous Delaina, I especially love the photo pull out section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a work of art. I love everything about it. Thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came together beautifully....love that pull out photo page

    ReplyDelete