Friday, September 2, 2011

I have EXCITING NEWS to Share!!!

I am a officially A Manor House Creations Educator!!! WoooHoooo!!! I have known for a while and it's been killing me to keep it quiet.

Manor House Creations is an Australian company born in June 2011. They  are also the exclusive Australian Distributor for The ScrapCake.

It was love at first site for me with Manor House Creations products. I can hardly wait to begin creating and sharing their gorgeous flowers I want to share just a few photos of their beautiful creations....really!...I am in love with this company and so so so honored to be included on their team.

Here are just a few of the beautiful flowers I may get to play with...










Ya see what I mean???? FABULOUS and so GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks Manor House Creations!!! I am one happy, happy, happy Woman!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations girlie!!! I have recently seen these gorgeous flowers on a few blogs I follow in Australia and just fell in love with the rose-netting flowers! Now I am in loooove with the vibrant colorful flowers! They are different ...they are gorgeous! Congratulations again Rita..sooo looking forward to your designer future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats...you will do amazing work with those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!! I have been following your work for a long time and I know you will do GREAT things with their products!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled for you Delaina! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Delaina, I love your work so much that I'm sure you will make some fantastic creations with these gorgeous goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled to have you on the team Delaina. You are so clever and talented. I can't wait to see your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some gorgeous flowers! Congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting times ahead! Congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete