Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Pages to Share and a Video Tutorial...

I made these pages using the August Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This has to be on list of all time faves...I just adored every single inch of this kit. It's filled with the perfect mix of October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, and Simple Stories. Oh, and did I mention that the Embellies are fabulous!

This first page is occumpanied by a Video Tutorial, on how to create the pleated oval shape and get the ink tech effect.



A few  Close Ups...


Here are a few more pages I created with this Gorgeous Main Kit...


To view a step by step tutorial of this stitch tech click...here










HaPpY ScRaPiNg!!!

2 comments:

  1. Delaina, these are amazing! You've completely inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one word to describe these pages.....stunning!!! Love them all and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete