Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Kits are Looking Great!

Lets start this off with the Limited Edition Kit...My Creative Scrapbook is ROCKIN and ROLLIN with this Gorgeous Limited Edition Kit this month...Just Fantabulous!

For Close Ups Peaks...Just Click on the Image...

This is beautiful Niece and her Groom...married just a few weeks ago...From the stitches and the resin frame to that gorgeous picture, I have to say I love this LO.







My sweetie Niece...looking all Cute and Stuff...lol!
 Simple circle shapes and stitching make this page pop!





My adorable daughter looking adorable... Lots of layers on this page. I cut the inside of the die cut paper away and added stitching to enhance the pink colors in the soft papers...tons of cut work here but worth every minute.







I will have a Step by Step Video Tutorial for this one VERY SOON....








3 comments:

  1. Love your LO's. Flowers are my favorite to use. I'm learning alot from others. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layouts all of them. I love your work!!! Always stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always GORGEOUS... I just love the mix of papers and colors, your fussy cutting and the way you layer and arrange your flowers. It is always so fun to see what you are doing. Thanks for sharing and would love to see that tutorial!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete