Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Super Scrappy Pals...

One of the best things that has happened to me during this scrapbook journey I have traveled for the last 5 or so years, are the GREAT FRIENDS I have made along the way.  I have had the good fortune of meeting these girls online first , and then in person on a few awesome occasions. I am thankful for these girls and what they have added to my life. Recently we decided to scrap via syber sketch until we manage another weekend slumber party. So here is my version of the sketch and a photo of  Me, Susan Goetter , and Julie Howard, yes, in our  PJ's at Susan's house a couple of Summers ago...before Julie moved off to Ohio and left us behind.  Oh and the paper choice...well it matches the personalities of this one of a kind group here...LOL!!!  Love these Girls!!!







Julie found this sketch for us on Sketch Support...

2 comments:

  1. Awww...this turned out cute! I love those papers!! Too funny....Julie is the one with the big mouth...right?

    ReplyDelete