Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbook Day with Sweet Memories...

National Scrapbook day was awesome at Sweet Memories Scrapbooks. Thanks for a Great time, Erin and Carolyn.

I made this Lo using October Afternoon's 5 and Dime Collection and Maya Road Goodies. But I have to say it all started with this beautiful piece of May Arts ribbon that I have been hoarding for quite some time. It just happens to be my favorite ribbon ever.







The Technique Tuesday tiles that I used on this LO are part of my precious hoarded stash too... I plan to use stop all my hoarding and use those all those beautiful products...or at least most of them...lol!








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo's! Great clustering! Way to use your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is darling work! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete