Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Reveal Time at My Creative Scrapbook...

I just adore May's Album Kit... It made for the perfect mix of products to create a wonderful family mini album. It includes My Minds Eye, Sassafras, Prima, Maya Road, and a Nikki Sivils House album.


Hint: to get the diminsion here, I layered small pieces of cardboard from one of my shipping boxes...



The My Minds Eye zipper trim made one awsome roof...




I added lots of family photos to this album...I debated on pics for hours befor finally just choosing some favorite shots of wondeful at home memories. I rarely ever scrap myself or even my hubby but I wanted this little album to be a special tribute to my little family. My children are home now for just a limited time befor they move on to their own lives and I just wanted a few of our special moments captured. Oh, and yes, I included the baby of our family...Max.























Stay tuned....I will be showing off more from the fabulous MCS reveal soon....

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful wonderful mini album! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!!!! I am in love with the photos you chose for this mini album. You are so blessed in so many ways!!! The kit papers are gorgeous ....and has your special touch that only you do!!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete