Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reveal of My Creative Scrapbook's April Main Kit...

My Creative Scrapbook's Main Kit for April is loaded with Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection. The beautiful peach, greens and brown are so gorgeous. I really loved working with this beautiful kit. Of course, Pam packed it with tons of beautiful embellishments. I added a little stitching here and fanfolded a piece of the paper to create the leaf effect to accent the flower... I did a little more stitching here and lots of cut work from the gorgeous papers...the Prima flocked rub-ons were are a great accent in the corner of the pic... I just love the little extras that Pam adds to the kits...this doilie was the perfect touch on this page after I inked it to match... There are plenty of stitches on this page...just in small doses all around. I love to create with negative space on my pages and this is one of my all time faves. The collection of embellishments in this kit were awesome to help accent the small areas and give fabulous details.

4 comments:

  1. All the colors and embellishments looks outstanding! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Delaina! Love the accents you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work this month, Delaina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.... I'm drooling over these pages. They are all sooooo BEAUTIFUL DELAINA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete