Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's time for the April Kit Reveal at MCS...

First out of the gate here is the April Album kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I had so much fun playing with this kit. From the adorable Maya Road Sewing Machine Album to the cute, cute, cute, My Little Shoe Box papers. This Album Kit is awesome...really awesome. It is packed with plenty of scrappy goodness to create a beautiful album for just about anything you wish.












There will be a tutorial for this Flower over at MCS soon...



I will have even more Kit work from My Creative Scrapbook soon....There is plenty of Bo Bunny, Prima, and My Minds Eye left to share....So stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! I love Love LOVE!!!! This album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is just as cute as it can be! The details are all FAB!!!!!!! And that zipper flower is so creative!!!!! I wanted to tell you which part is my favorite, but I can't because every part of your mini-album is my favorite! TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh Absolutely adorable work on this mini Delaina. I love those zipper flowers and well actually... I love everything about it. You did amazing work! btw: love your blog layout. Very clean and I love that your photo's come up so clearly.

    ReplyDelete