Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's time to Reveal the March Kits from My Creative Scrapbook...

The Llimited Edition Kit is so completely fabulous...It's loaded with Webster's Pages, Spring Market collection. These bright colors make me so happy!



The Main kit is filled with beautiful Echo Park, For the Record collection.



The Creative Kit is certainly "Fine and Dandy" this month with this adorable My Minds Eye collection.



The Album kit is so awesome this month. It's plenty of Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig collection to make the perfect album.

4 comments:

  1. You are still MY SCRAPBOOKING IDOL!! Thanks for being so inspiring and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stuff! lots of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how much I love what you did with this kit! Each page is stunning in it's own way! TFS!

    ReplyDelete