Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Heritage Page...

I made this LO using BO Bunny's Time Piece Collection. I just adore this collection for my heritage pic of my parents. I have added lots of layers here...this LO is close to 2" thick...lol! But I just love the dimension. I couldn't resist the plaid and leather trims that come in this Bo Bunny Collection. Yes, there is a little bit of a torn/inked box peaking from behind the center clock and of course I added a few stitches. There is a lot of work here but well worth the effort.





4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love all the added dimension for the pics from another dimension ha ha ha. Just jokes. I love the old penny wheel spoke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous line...and just gorgeous talent on that page!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! LOVE everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG......Delaina....this is an amazing layout!!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete