Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook February Kit Reveal...

Each and every kit is fabulous!


This grand Limited Edition Kit is full of Graphic 45, Basic Grey and Prima. It's luscious! You have to see this kit to believe it. Pure awesomeness in a bag!

Limited Edition Kit...






I had the best time scrapping this page....I plan to do a tutorial for creating the ribbon technique at My Creative Scrapbook soon...so stay tuned....




The Main Kit is LOADED with lots and lots of gorgeousness. There is Echo Park, Teresa Collins, Prima and Even American Craft in there...whew! Makes for some mighty good scrappy hours.
Main Kit...
Oh yes! A blast from the past photo...Me and hubby many years ago....ahaha!



Even more layers....These KITS are packed with goodies!!!



A little whimsy here with the background cut away from the photo and the center cut from the die sheet. The ribbon effect was created by making a gaped box pleat fold and adhering it under the layer of cardstock and chipboard.

The Album kits is filled with gorgeous Bo Bunny. The collection is Crazy Love and it's Crazy awesome to play with. I love the mix of brown, red and pink. The birds and bees make for great embellishing. I hope you'll check out the entire album over in MCS' DT gallery....

Album Kit...



The Creative kit is loaded with fantastic products from Fancy Pants, KI Memories, and Prima. The colors are bold, bright and beautiful!
Creative Kit.....
Hand stitching is my favorite embellishment. I wanted to add a touch of extra color and accent the curves in this LO.


I added many layers here using the borders from the kit and a pleated ribbon. I pleated the ribbon using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and hid the staples under the borders.


This busy floral background works great with all the cut up die cut papers. I like the layers and contrast ...I wanted to calm business of the LO and bring the attention to the photo. I pleated the ribbon in a box pleat style and added a single hand stitch in cream floss to each fold to enhance the folds.

Yes, this is a super simple LO...I used layers of paper and machine stitches to accent this beautiful photo of my sweet daughter.

Click on any of the images to enlarge them.

7 comments:

  1. Incredibly GORGEOUS work Delaina!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a LOT of projects! Awesome work, Delaina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome project .. great job using the kits! Love the florsl bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects!!! The papers, the ribbons and the flowers are all so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete