Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nikki Sivils' Sugar Cookie Collection & Scrapbook Trends

Check out the January issue of Scrapbook Trends Magazine. Nikki Sivils has a full page ad for her awesome Sugar Cookie collection and it features a LO created by little 'ole me. Thanks to Nikki my sweet sweetie niece, Lindsey Ann, is looking pretty as ever in glossy print...I just love seeing my creations in print. I also love working with the fantastic creations from Nikki. Sugar Cookie is so bold and bright with gorgeous shades of pink and brown. It can certainly help those creative juices begin to flow.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Delaina, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, such a fantastic LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! that is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous and the perfect choice for that ad! WOW on how you used those great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most awesome!! Congrats to you!! Again!!!

    ReplyDelete