Friday, November 5, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook November Creative Kit Reveal...

This Creative Kit is loaded with Jillibean Soup's Pasta Fagioli ....

I created this Lo using a pic of my daughter...I made the stitched grid background by drawing diagonal lines 1 1/4" apart in a criss cross pattern and just staggering the lengths of each.
This pic was made in 2009 when I went to Flowery Branch, Ga and met up with a few online friends...
I added lots of circles stitching here...and I even added a few stitches to the canvas blooms... The chipboars blooms and bird came to life after I inked them and covered them with Glossy Accents...

I created another Lo with this kit that I will post later along with a link to MCS to show a complete step by step.

Main Kit and Album Kit LO pics coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. Wow...LOVE what you did with the kit! That first layout though...wow....LOVE the design and all that stitching!

    ReplyDelete