Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook November Album Kit Reveal...

This Album Kit is filled with beautiful Fancy Pants Lilac House collection. Pam added some awesome embellies to make creating with this Kit a breeze.

I made this LO using a picture of my beautiful Nieces. It's so hard to believe that this is mother and daughter...I can still see this mother as a babe, just doesn't seem that long ago. This rolled paper technique is very easy to achieve, just layer your paper and roll each separately at the corners. I used a little adhesive to secure each roll.
I adore negative space LOs..here I rubbed the rub ons fro the kit onto white cardstock and cut them out so I couls use them more 3 dimentional. I added the green stitched zig zag for added interest. I created the stitching here by using a Bazzil stitch template...I love those templates. I have always admired the way other artists cut the background from pics to use on their pages...so here I made that happen. It appears that the girls are stepping off the page. I will be doing this little technique more often.

I will be back with yet another awesome kit reveal soon and a step by step LO...Stay Tuned!

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts! Love the paper rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. Love your pages they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing :-) xx Chic
    http://hippychiquita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delaina,your blog is beautiful girl and I loove all the layouts you created with the kut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the pages are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete