Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Stitches...Can't get Enough!

Jillibean Soup and tons of hand stitching....the perfect combination to compliment a photo that I love. I made the flower by punching 3 circles, inked the edges, adhered together with 3d pop dots and added a button.... All the stitching is done by hand...I used variation sized square templates traced with a pencil...punched the holes with a paper piercer and used embroidery floss to stitch. To accent the Jillibean Canvas flower, I outlined it with a brown Sharpie and added the brown Jillibean stitched button...

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and fun! I love all the layering you did with your embellies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stitching masterpiece!! I just totally "dig it"! With all the cool layered flowers...it just all works and shows off the photo as well as the beautiful papers! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!! I am loving all your stitching lately. It's one of my fave embellishments on a LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Delaina! I guess I haven't been on your blog in a while. You've made a lot of changes around here. Looks great!

    Love what you've done with Jillibean. You're a master when it comes to stitching. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! I found you on two peas and am now a follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like it!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete