Thursday, September 30, 2010

GCD Studios...and a little technique...

Today I would like to share some beautiful GCD Studios Ava collection and a little technique. I spent a little while cutting these butterflies from one of the sheets of paper in this gorgeous collection. I love to fussy cut and use my cuttings as embellies. To give my butterfly embellies a little stability and some pop I used a product that I am sure we all have in our stash....and if you don't you should. It's Ranger's "Glossy Accents". I used it to make dots, stripes and swirls on the butterflies. I even completely covered some of the small ones for an extra shine.



Hope you'll give this a try!
HaPpY ScRapPinG!!!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! this is amazing!! Those glossy accents really show up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! LOVE those butterflies and that glossy accents is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and those butterflies are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo fantabulous!! LOVE your use of those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just GORGEOUS Delaina! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout! I love the way you used the glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete