Saturday, September 4, 2010

GCD Studios...

It's time to share some more GCD goodness. I was so inspired by the pictures that Heidi provided the Face Book team with this month. She posted lots of school related pics in bright primary colors. The reds, yellows and greens just popped off my computer screen. I love this time of year...for me it means getting my routine back. Summertime is always so welcomed but by the time it's over I am ready for things to calm down and everyone to have their regular daily routines back.

I created this LO with a pic of Anna from last year with several of her then senior friends, who have moved on to college this year. Anna is a senior this time round so these school pics are getting even more sentimental to me.

I used both the Artsy Urban and Homespun Chic collections here...


4 comments:

  1. sooooooo fabulous! LOVE the scattering of circles and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page... love all the circles

    ReplyDelete