Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today is August 12...

It's my Mama's birthday...She would have been 73 years old today. It seems so odd to think of how long it has been since I talked with her. I would love to call her up and make birthday plans the way we use to do. I miss laughing with her. She had the best laugh ever. It's been over 10 years now and I still forget at times and pick up the phone to call her. I hope that some way the angels in heaven will let her know that I miss her and love her so much.

Here are a few LOs I created a while back with pics of her with my Daddy. I imagine them hand in hand in heaven as I type.

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts .. love that bottom photo .. how candid and cute. I lost my mom in March, so this brought a tear to my eye. Hard thing to lose one's mom. Love that you have such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layouts. My daddy died ten years ago too and I still miss him too. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last layouts photo. What great photos :)
    PRETTY layouts too!

    ReplyDelete