Sunday, July 4, 2010

GCD Studios...

I loved the inspiration that Heidi provided the Facebook team with this month. The Red, White, and Blue colors are so beautiful but more than that they represent freedom to me. I am happy to live in this great country and so thankful for my freedom.


I was inspired from those gorgeous pictures above to create this LO... This is a picture of one of my nieces made on the 4th of July in 2008. She proudly wears her American Flag shirt as she strolls along side the lake shore. I used GCD's Independence collection and embellished with Artsy Urban buttons and shaped borders.

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo fabulous Delaina!! LOVE the scattering of circles and your use of the buttons!! *your stitching is phenomenal as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Happy 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love the simplicity. :)
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete