Friday, June 4, 2010

GCD Studios and Fathers Day...

As you know June is the month to celebrate Fathers. I created this LO with that in mind and from the awesome inspiration photo that Heidi provided the Facebook team with. Heidi asked that we keep blue tones in mind while creating so I chose these fabulous papers from GCD's Independence collection.
The person I chose to honor this special month is my hubby, Johnny. He happens to be the very best Daddy ever. If I could choose from every man in the world to be a father for my children, I would choose him over and over again. When the kids were young, I called him their toy because of the endless hours he spent playing with and entertaining them. He never considered being with them as a baby sitting position. He just enjoyed them. As they have grown into teens he's been there to teach the values and responsibilities needed to leave our nest. He can wear on their nerves and of course they wear him down at times but most of all he's just there for them. I hope as they move on from our home that they will remember all he is and will always be in their lives. I hope one day they will know the sacrifices he's made to provide a comfortable life for them. I want them to know that he loves them most of all and he prays without ceasing for them everyday. He is the best Father I know and my home is where ever he is.

4 comments:

  1. So fun and fabulous Delaina!! Lovin' that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS layout! I just LOVE the design:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! I really NEED that collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete