Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day and a Nikki Sivils Givaway...

I so hope you are scrapping it up today to celebrate. I am spending my weekend at me LSS, Sweet Memories....WooHoo!!!

I made a few cards this week using some awesome Nikki Sivils products. The Mom card was made using Ellie's Day Out...
I made this Hi Card with Nikki Sivils, Dan the Record Man Collection...
Ok...on to the giveaway. Nikki Sivils is be so generous on this most special scrap day ad offering an entire collection of her awesome products to one lucky winner. Just run over and visit Nikki's blog and leave a comment on both our blogs telling us what you love about Nikki Sivils' products. That's it!!!! So get going....You could be the random winner chosen. I will announce the winner tomorrow evening.....and.....once again.....HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY from all of us at Nikki Sivils!!!!! Good Luck!

21 comments:

  1. Love your cards!!! And what I like most about Nikki's products is that they are so very complete, furthermore I love all the "subjects" and all the color combinations.... well, what's not to love? Love everything about it!!
    Happy NSD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monique...what's not to love about Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker?! LOL!!
    Want to add in FUN & sweet & vibrant too!
    Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just love love love your cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! I love her designs & embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nikki's products because they are so colorful and inspiring! Very easy on the eyes. ;) Thanks for the chance to win!!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Love Nikki's products because they make me want to scrapbook more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! I love the color combos and the graphics on Niki Sivils papers, would love to win some and apply for the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards!! I love the colors on the Niki Sivils papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that her stuff is so different than everyone else's. Great cards, Delaina!

    MM

    ReplyDelete
  10. The products have unique designs--distinctive to her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i havent gotten to try any NS products yet... but her designs are adorable!! so vibrant and fresh! i need to get some

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the simple yet fun and bright designs of NS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beautiful colors, the awesome designs...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovin' the blog hop. i love victoria's street collection. i hope i win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fun designs on the papers!

    jlh774 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I would have to say I just love the color schemes and fun patterns of the collections!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoy the colors and the variety of Nikki's products. Great cards you made from her lines! Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards! Whats not to love! They are colourful, fun and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So need the Dan paper for my husband. He's a record collector. But, oh my, what to choose would be hard to do.

    ReplyDelete