Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying your weekend and taking some time to remember your Mom. Don't forget to make those calls and visits.

I made a special LO this month in honor of Mothers Day...This is a pic of my Great Aunt Bea, Grandmother, My Mama, Great Grandmother and Great Aunt Billie. This was taken in the mid 1950's. These just happen to be 5 of the strongest women I ever knew. I feel so fortunate to have loved them and been loved by them. Though now they are each in heaven, I still think of them often. I know in my heart that I am who I am because of who they were to me. I can only hope to be remembered as well by my sweet daughter and nieces on Mothers Day.


4 comments:

  1. What a great layout! It reminds me of my grandma and great grandma (who are both no longer with us)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy mothers day!! I adore your mom layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and priceless! Beautifully done! Happy Mothers Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Gorgeous lo!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and all the flowers!!!! Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete