Sunday, May 30, 2010

GCD Studios...little flower technique...

I made this LO using Homespun Chic and Artsy Urban papers. I just adore the fabric brads so I had to create something to accent them to their fullest potential. I chose these pipe cleaner flowers because they are quick, easy and awesome. These are the products you will need...any quick dry wet glue, 10 cut pieces of the pipe cleaners--5 are 4" and 5 are 3", a 1" punched circle of paper and brads... Fold over each one and twist the end to keep shape and glue to center of the circle until you create a flower shape...
Place a little more glue on to of the first layer to add the top layer...
Add 2nd layer and brad to finish... I also made this small one with 6- 2" pieces of pipe cleaner..

7 comments:

  1. i love handmade flowers it always adds character to the LO's. thank you for sharing this fun and easy to make flowers. i will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun and cute layout!! LOOOOOOVE those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tutorial. So easy but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and GREAT tutorial!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fun way to do flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Delaina :)
    I have come over from My Creative Scrapbook. I have been looking all over for the Melody Ross papers and products. Is it possible that you could share with me a place where I can purchase her products? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete