Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GCD Studios...all about shades of blue...

with a POP of Red and Green for Me here in this post. Heidi challenge the Facebook DT to create a project with the photo below as our inspiration. I just love the shades of color with bright pops here and there. Don't you?
So with the photo in mind, I chose my papers from the Homespun Chic collection. The journal card gave me the opportunity to incorporate a few pops of extra color. This sweet pick of my niece work so nicely with the design and title phrase. Oh, and of course I finished the LO off with a hand stitched border. I hope you enjoy my version of our inspiration piece.

5 comments:

  1. This lo is easy to love!! Ohhhhhhh so fantabulous!!! Just as cute as can be! LOVE this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so pretty...I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...my fave color combo evaaaaaaaaavgb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Crisp and fresh! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout! I love that blue! and how you placed your embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete