Monday, April 19, 2010

WooHoo!!! Happy Dance!!!

Check out the announcement made on Sweet Memories Blog today!!!

"New *DESIGN TEAM* Spring & Summer 2010
We had an overwhelming response to our Design Team search and I have found out that we have some incredibly talented ladies around here! I am thrilled that they will be sharing their talents with us and I can't wait for you to get to know them! Thanks again to all who tried out- we definitely had some hard decisions to make."

Main Team:
Jenn Amano
Delaina Burns
Kelly Hansen
Jennifer Ruhl
Candace Taylor

Contributing Team:
Megan Caulder
Michelle Mullenix
Michelle Whitlow

Focus Team:
Layout of the Week: Laura Croft/ Katie Gordon
Card of the Week: Diana Hess
Mini Album: Jessica Thompson/ Megan Caulder
Technique: Katie Gordon/ Jennifer Ruhl
Electronic Cutting: Kelly Hansen/ Laura Croft
Stamping: Dawn Brown
Sketch: Michelle Mullenix

Design Team Coordinator:
Delaina Burns

I am so excited about this team and I can not wait to get started. We have some returning and some brand new faces....I can't wait to work with them all....We are going to have a blast!!!

7 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooohooo Delaina!! so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations; how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo!! I was doing the happy dance, too :) Congrats!!! I sure wish I lived closer to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete