Sunday, April 4, 2010

GCD Studios...

I am so excited about my very first post for GCD Studios Facebook Team.

We, the facebook team, were given the most creative assignment to create from these beautiful photos and include silk and feathers on our project.
So from these pics I got my color palette and theme. I used soft spring like colors with silk ribbon and a soft white feather. I gathered the ribbon to mimic a rose and added lots of paper cut flowers to create a bouquet. The inspiration pic spoke formal or wedding to me and thus, why I chose my photo and title. I chose this photo of my daughter and the title "fly" because that is just what she is preparing to do. Anna will be leaving for college in just little more than a year from now.

I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the inspirational photos.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and I think you translated your inspiration well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is STUNNING!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Delaina!! Lovin' that silk ribbon rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza,you've been a busy gal, everything is amazing !!! BRAVO !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job- this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete