Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nikki Sivils Owl Mini Album...

This Owl Mini features Nikki Sivils' Will He B the 1 Collection. I filled it with pics of my sweetie niece Lindsey Ann. I am also so excited to announce the news of Helmar coming to America. I had the pleasure of receiving some of their awesome adhesive products to use with my NS products and I LOVE THEM!!! I used the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive on this album and it worked fabulously!!! I plan to try out many more of their products in the near future and I am so excited that they are coming to America!!!

7 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is ADORABLE!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the eyelashes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too stinkin' cute for words. You need to make it into a kit...cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delaina, this is terrific!!!!! I looooooooooove it tooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delaina, I am thrilled to see where the Lord has taken you! :) I just awarded you a blog award. You may get it here: www.youniquereflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete